Pages

Thursday 29 July 2010

Lorna's Birthday Present no'2

I have been busy beavering away the last day or so after receiving my lovely felt from "The Felt Fairy",  making lots of presents for my little girl and my niece who will be 1 next months.

 I have made her the mobile below with her name letters hanging on it.. I am not to sure its finished though, I don't look at it and think "yes I am really happy with that"... so may need to do a bit more on it, not sure what yet, Any ideas very welcome?....









I am working on something for my daughter too today, that I will finish soon and put pics up.

I cant wait to move house and get my crafty room all set up.. I have been looking in Charity shops and car boots recently for shelving units and my husband has said he will make me a nice new crafty desk... I found a really good idea for using old jam jars today too whilst looking for craft room inspiration on the net, so I will defiantly be saving mine from now on...


I would be very interested in hearing other ideas and seeing what other people have done in their craft rooms, I like recycling things and good space saving ideas. 

No comments: