Pages

Sunday 25 July 2010

More unfinished projects...

Started just after my daughter was born in 2006, and 4 years on and its still sitting in my cupboard unfinished... I have now removed it from the cupboard and put it on the back of my sofa (where all my current projects live) and I am going to make a conscious effort to finish it.. promise.. 

It was supposed to be for my daughter then she out grew it before it was finished, and when my niece Sophie was born in 2007 it was going to be for her, and now my 3rd little niece Lorna is 10 months old and I think slightly to big to fit into it too... So I need all my friends to have new babies so that it has a home to go to...


Close up of collar work.



The wool is 100% wool and its a gorgeous pink & red colour. I think I got it in Hobby Craft in England when we lived there back in 2006. Very expensive I remember.

2 comments:

Judy Hartman said...

Hello!
Your comment on my blog led me to your blog, which is wonderful!
I love your knitted and patchwork purses, and all of your other work!
Your kitties, Noodles and Muffin, are adorable.
Lovely to hear from you,
Judy (Hartfelt Fabric Art) xxx

Carla Doyle said...

Thank you Judy, the purses were a bit of an experiment really, but they turned out ok for first attemps, I will be conducting more experiments soon with different fabrics. XX