Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Teddy's, Teddy's Teddy's

I think by the end of this week I will have teddy bears coming out of my ears... I finished Fred bunny in the post  below a few days ago  and Olivia loves him, so I wanted to make a teddy bear as my next project... Here he is below, he is made from felt too, and she does not even notice that he is a bit wonkey and rough looking but he is ok I think for my first attempt at a proper bear..




 I have had lots of requests from friends and family to make them and their kids teddy's, so I am making a big old fashioned teddy out of fabric that I got from the charity shops a few days back. Its going to be for my mums birthday in September.  I think I am going to have to invest in some proper teddy eyes and arm and leg attachments, as the stitched ones don't look very professional and they are a bit messy.

No comments: