Pages

Saturday 17 September 2011

Maisy Bear

Meet the newest addition to my bear collection... Maisy Bear. I seem to have developed a thing for making bears.... It is fun and easy to do, and gives me something to do in the evening while watching TV... I call it Sofa crafting...




All my bears are hand stitched, no sewing machine used at any stage. I do have a sewing machine, but just never seem to use it, I find it easier hand sewing... My husband actually was the last person to use it!!!! He needed to fix a hole in his boat cover, and I told him he had to do it... He got on ok, after about 2 hours of trying to work out how to thread it, he didn't want my help apparently, as it looked real easy to use, and it is if you have sewing machine experience and know how to thread on!!!

No comments: