Pages

Saturday 11 May 2013

Fresh Start

Do you ever feel like you need a drastic change of direction?  I do, so have...

I closed the little craft shop I had at Christmas and since then I have been a bit lost as to what to do.

So I have now decided a name change is the first thing to do. I have gone from "Cottage Crafts Ireland" to....


Out with the old and in with the new and all that.. I am not really selling much on-line now, through no fault of my own, I don't advertise any more, and can not be bothered to either... Selling on FB has become way to much effort for what you actually get out of it, and no one has bought from my web site in a while. 

I have always liked to create fabric art pictures and that is what I am going to be concentrating on along with embroidery and other sewing projects..

This is one I finished just under a year ago, its called "Once upon a hillside" and is just a view I would like to see when I look out of my window everyday.. I am working on many others which I will show in parts or when finished..


I am also having a new extension built onto the house (well we are building it all our selfs!!) and once finished it will have my new craft room in it... 


I will try and post again soon when I don't have a 23 month old monkey climbing all over me. 




No comments: